Sunday, February 18, 2007

About FLICK

FLICK DeSIGN is an edgy and provocative design & print studio set up by me as a freelancer. I specialize in designing & developing highly creative, result-oriented graphic & advertising design for branding, print and web, which empower organizations to communicate more effectively and distinctively. If attention-grabbing advertising or marketing message is what you desire. FLICK DeSIGN is the studio you can work with, be it marketing or advertising campaigns, I'm here to overwhelm you with our impressive one-stop solutions. I believe that quality and responsible provider is what you have been searching for.I offer quality time-effective services. Whether you need a business catalogue, company logo design, web design or even mass print production, I have the right expertise to take care of those needs for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment